Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a leading B2B business in Wolverhampton, who are the market leader in their sector, who are looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller to help the business through this period of sustained growth.
You will work closely with the Group Finance Director and Managing Directors across the business. You will ideally have experience of working within the manufacturing sector and proven experience of managing a group finance function.
Responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller position:
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Cashflow management, including creditors and debtors, grants and financing activity
- Providing support for acquisition and integration of new business units into the group activity
- Maintenance and improvement of the statutory reporting and recording of finances
- Ensuring compliance to standards and regulations
- Providing timely and accurate management accounts, budgeting, cashflows, production margin and specific analyses
- Finance process development
Experience required for the Group Financial Controller position:
- Proven experience of leading and managing a finance team in a manufacturing environment
- You must be either ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Proven experience of applying a structured improvement toolkit
- The ability to manage multiple projects at any one time