Up to £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working on an Exclusive recruitment assignment, to support a medium/ large sized business based in Telford, to assist in recruiting a Group Financial Controller. The Group Financial Controller will be paid a salary in the range of £70,000 to £80,000 + car allowance, pension and annual bonus.
Based at the Head Office, the Group Financial Controller will manage a small team of Qualified Accountants, whilst also working with colleagues across the Group's subsidiary's. Reporting into the FD, the Group Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Management and development of the Group Finance Team
- Consolidation of monthly financial results
- Group financial analysis, including strategic financial planning and also involvement in business transactions (due diligence)
- Maintenance of detailed group financial model incorporating actual results as well as forecasts and budgets
- Management of the annual audit and preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Management of the group treasury
- Assistance with acquisitions and other strategic projects
A full job description can be provided on request.
Key experience / skills required for the Group Financial Controller:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA) with a least 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience within an International multi-site organisation