Walsall, West Midlands
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, bonus
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working on an Exclusive recruitment assignment, to support a medium sized International Business based in Walsall, to assist in recruiting a Group Financial Controller. The Group Financial Controller will be paid a salary in the range of £75,000 to £85,000 + car allowance, pension and annual bonus.
Based at the UK Head Office, the Group Financial Controller will manage a small team of Qualified Accountants, whilst also working with colleagues across the Group's subsidiary's, and International locations. Reporting into the CFO, the Group Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- Management and development of the Group Finance Team
- Consolidation of monthly financial results
- Group financial analysis, including strategic financial planning and also involvement in business transactions (due diligence)
- Maintenance of detailed group financial model incorporating actual results as well as forecasts and budgets
- Management of the annual audit and preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Management of the group treasury
- Assistance with acquisitions and other strategic projects
A full job description can be provided on request.
Key experience / skills required for the Group Financial Controller:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA) with a least 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience within an International multi-site organisation
To apply for the Group Financial Controller position in Walsall, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the recruiter (Jamie Carter). We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.