Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + pension, PHC, bonus
3 months ago
An expanding Property Investment and Development company based in Manchester City Centre, are seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their Business as Group Financial Controller. Paying a salary in the range of £60,000 to £75,000 plus package and bonus, this position would suit someone moving out of Practise with some deal experience, either as a first move in to industry, or someone that has gained some Corporate experience already.
This multi-award winning company are proud to have been involved in some of the most exclusive mixed-use Property deals in the UK over the last 10-15 years, and have an exciting portfolio of existing property investments and regeneration projects.
The Group Financial Controller will report in to the Group Finance Director and focus on managing a small Finance team, owning the Financial Control and Reporting for the existing complex Property portfolio, and support the Group Finance Director in structuring / raising finance for new property investments.
This role will involve working in a small but busy office with experienced property investment experts, every day will be very fast paced and require the Group Financial Controller to be mentally agile and flexible in finding solutions, to the unique challenges that property investments present.
* Qualified ACA, having trained with a recognisable firm of accountants
* An ambitious, committed and flexible individual that wants to develop personally as well develop their team and contribute to the successful growth of the Group.
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of managing a small finance team
* Good organisational and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
* Experience of using Sage accounting software and good excel skills