£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be partnering with a growing PE backed Group based in North Birmingham, seeking a driven and detail orientated Group Financial Accountant.
This role will report directly into the Group Financial Controller and will be mixture of technical responsibilities but with additional commercial exposure such as production of management accounts.
This is an ideal first role in industry for a practice trained Accountant to cut their teeth and progress on-wards through the sizeable finance team.
Key responsibilities in the Group finance team will include:
- Production of Group consolidation financial statements
- Production of financial statements and corporation tax computations
- Production of quarterly, condensed, consolidated financial statements
- Aiding with Management Accounts including the preparation of the Group VAT return
- Preparing inter-company transactions for subsidiary and group financial reporting
- Ad hoc duties covering treasury, financial control and taxation
Ideally you will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant but finalists will be considered.
The role includes hybrid working with a requirement of just one day a week in the office. The package includes a base salary of up to £55,000 + extensive benefits.