£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bens
9 months ago
Gleeson Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with this growing client, to recruit a Group Financial Accountant, based at their Head Office in Kidderminster. This is a real opportunity to be a member of the central finance team for a fast-growing, international, listed Group. We are looking for ambitious people who want to be part of a business that is constantly evolving, and an all round commercial accountant.
You will gain enormous hands-on experience of all operational finance matters that impact a large but highly entrepreneurial business, covering a wide-range of areas, principally focused on but not limited to:
- Consolidation of results from the UK and overseas operating divisions around the group
- Monthly and statutory reporting, for various stakeholders
- Working with the finance teams made up of various FDs across the international group
- Supplying the Board with data for key commercial / strategic purposes
- Producing ad-hoc analyses
- Helping with improving the in house reporting system
- Working with various external advisors on other financial reporting-related projects
- Working with newly-acquired businesses to help on-board them with Group processes
You will be a qualified accountant, from either practice or industry, ideally newly qualified or up to 2 years post qualified. You will have some consolidation experience and be pragmatic and committed to helping the team achieve the Group's objectives.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £45,000 with bonus, 25 days holiday (+8), pension, private health care, free on site parking and an opportunity for a fast track career with this dynamic business.
If you want to hear more, please call Sophie Evans, Business Manager, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718, or apply direct.