£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car + Pension + Private Health Care
4 months ago
Group Finance Manager (IFRS)
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a consumer product manufacturing firm as the seek to add a Group Finance Manager to their team based in the Warwickshire region. The business in question is an established market leader and is undergoing an exciting period of change and transformation.
This role will require an experienced and qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / ACMA ) with a proven track record in technical accounting, financial reporting processes improvement and controls. You will lead by example and ensure the quality, consistency and compliance of financial accounting and reporting across the wider business and operations.
Responsibilities will include (but not will not be limited to):
- Business partnering the relevant functions to ensure appropriate accounting of complex matters
- Providing the relevant content and information into the Audit Committee and Disclosure Committee papers.
- Working alongside the Group Reporting team to ensure appropriate disclosure of the relevant accounting matters in the Group's Financial Statements.
- Proactively engage the auditors working on accounting matters affecting the Functions
- Ensuring appropriate SOx framework is considered in all accounting matters and accounting advice to the function considers control implications.
- Taking on additional ad-hoc project related responsibilities where necessary to provide appropriate IFRS guidance to the broader business and into the Group Reporting team
It is non-negotiable that you must have a thorough, up-to-date understanding and a strong working knowledge of IFRS & Sarbanes Oxley controls.
If your meet the requirements for this superb opportunity and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.