Cannock Chase, Staffordshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently working with a well established property business based in Cannock who are looking for an interim Group Finance Manager to look after the finance team for a 6 month period. The role will involve looking after a team of 12 direct reports and taking an immediate handover from the outgoing Group FM leading to being the main driver of process improvement projects.
As the role progresses you will be involved in a top-to-bottom process review to drive streamlining of the businesses financial processes.
The role requires:
- An immediate start
- Group & Finance Manager/ FC experience
- Previous team leadership and mentoring experience
- The ability to adhere to strict reporting deadlines
- A proven ability with continuous and process improvement
- M&A post acquisition financial integration
- VAT & Corporation tax experience
The role is open to Day Rate through PAYE or FTC salary, bench-marked at £50-60k.