Group Finance Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, Hybrid Working
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership with this SME £10mil t/o financial services business, to recruit a Group Finance Manager. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will take full responsibility for the management accounts, group reporting and budgets and forecasts, partnering with the wider Group. You will take ownership for running the day-to-day Financial Accounting team providing effective leadership. We are seeking a hands on all-rounder, who is able to work with autonomy.
This role will add significant value to the development of processes around reporting at a Group Finance level as well as playing an active role in M&A and having significant involvement in a strategic finance function, including month end reporting, tax and VAT compliance and the annual audit process.
- Financial reporting - Group P&L, balance sheet & cashflow and consolidations.
- Managing a team of 3.
- Month end process, with ownership of acquisition accounting for new acquisitions.
- Business partnering to build excellent stakeholder relationships and understand key business drivers of financial data.
- Lead the internal business reporting and ad-hoc analysis to enable better decision making.
- Involved in the annual budgeting process in line with the business plan, forecasting, estimates and financial planning.
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), or equivalent, with hands on experience.
- Experience managing and developing a finance team.
- Proactive, driven, resilient and able to work under your own initiative.
- A highly organised, diligent person with exceptional attention to detail.
- A confident communicator who can develop relationships across all business functions.
- Circa £55,000 salary
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy or sell holiday
- Training and career development programmes
- Health Care
- Hybrid Working
- Free on site parking
Want to hear more about this fantastic opportunity? Please apply direct, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.