£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus
17 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively with one of the largest service based businesses in the West Midlands, who have experienced lots of exciting change in recent time, with investment planned and new product lines on the cards.
This organisation's Finance function has grown significantly and they are looking to add a new Group Finance Manager to their group function. You will be responsible for managing the operations within the group treasury function, ensuring effective cash management and external debt facilities, across a number of businesses from the UK and overseas. You will also hold responsibility for the organisation's foreign exchange position and the management of the group's internal lending facilities.
This business operate on a true hybrid model, where you will benefit from 2 or 3 days working from home each week.
Key responsibilities of the Group Finance Manager role:
- Working closely with stakeholders across the business to ensure effective cash management and external borrowings
- The management of short-term cash flow requirements of the group, working with business units to improve the accuracy of daily cash flow forecasting, whilst driving efficiencies in managing their cash position
- Reviewing forecasts and budgets that are prepared by each business within the group, ensuring any assumptions are robust and identifying any potential risks and opportunities
- Identifying any opportunities across the group to optimise cash and working capital
- Managing the utilisation of the organisation's external borrowing facilities
- Ensuring the organisation's contractual requirements of loan agreements are met, such as interest payments, repayment and covenants
- Managing day to day banking facilities, including monitoring balances, fund transfers, account charges, draw downs and credit cards
- Managing internal bank lending operations
Key requirements for the Group Finance Manager role:
- Recognised Accountancy qualification - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Broad experience across a number of roles within Finance (Finance Analyst, Finance Manager, FP&A and Treasury)
- Experience of working within a multinational organisation
- Strong stakeholder management skills