Group Finance Manager
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
11 months ago
I am on the lookout for a superb Group Finance Manager to support the CFO at a fast growing global brand based in Cannock.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, great communicator who will regularly give commercial and reporting insights to the board.
- Take ownership for the planning, forecasting (quarterly) and budgeting exercises for all subsidiaries.
- Ensure all subsidiaries adhere and deliver to the month end close timetable for monthly management accounts.(including managing opening and closing periods)
- Ensure accurate and timely production of the month-end management accounts for the group (includes P&L, Balance Sheet and cash flows).
- Liaise with EU subsidiary accountants/GM to follow up on variances and obtain explanations.
- Produce Variance reports and analysis of the group results.
- Ensure all EU subsidiaries prepare monthly the GL reconciliations - and review regularly.
- Focal point for all inter-company transactions and arrangements.
- Liaise with Group Auditors to ensure all the statutory reports and audit work required by the subsidiaries for year-end reporting are completed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Develop, maintain and improve systems and procedures to drive efficiency's in reporting and processing - across all subsidiaries.
- Manage and prepare monthly Management accounts for start-up subsidiaries
- Ad hoc duties as required and instructed by the CFO
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (likely to be trained from the profession)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in accounting software packages
- A competitive salary of up to £55k depending on previous experience
- An excellent pension + bonus scheme
- The option of hybrid working
- Free onsite parking