Solihull, West Midlands
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Gleeson are pleased to be supporting one of the UK's largest manufacturers, with some of the best known services and products in the industry.
The Role of the Group Finance Manager
The Group Finance Manager for Solihull is responsible for the preparation of reliable, accurate and timely financial information. The role will involve the preparation of monthly Group Services management accounts, consolidation of the Group management accounts, as well as the preparation of forecasts and budgets, cash flow projections and other ad-hoc data analyses and reporting as required.
The Finance Manager will participate in developing the group finance team to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Group's finance operations.
Responsibilities for the Group Finance Manager
- Preparation of monthly Group Services management accounts.
- Consolidation of the monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of weekly activity reports.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for both trading and dormant companies
- Preparation and review of budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with the half year and year end process including statutory audit and tax
- Assist with the management of various group contracts
- Business partner with a variety of non-finance stakeholders
Skills & Experience required for the Group Finance Manager
- Qualified Accountant preferred (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in the maintenance of ledgers and cost centres (preferably Sage Line 50).
- Preparation of consolidated monthly financial reporting. Able to produce reliable and accurate
- Advanced Excel and data analysis/manipulation skills.
- Communication skills - credible with senior management
- Relationship management - establishing and sustaining strong relationships with Divisional finance teams and non-finance stakeholders