Group Finance Manager
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Pension
10 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are exclusively engaged with a large-cap private equity backed manufacturing group as they undergo a period of significant change and transformation. I am supporting the executive team with the appointment of two Group Financial Reporting Managers to based out of their new hub in the Warwickshire area.
The business in question serves customers internationally, generating revenues of c.£1bn and with a growing demand in their primary markets for energy efficiency, environmental protection and sustainability our client is well positioned to undertake a strategic overhaul across their operations and reporting functions, maximising returns and efficiencies for their customers.
Our client has two main business units consisting of c.60 legal entities across the globe. The successful candidates will be key interfaces for the leadership teams in each entity, seeking to further develop and formalise reports for the Group Executive Board, Private Equity Investors and external parties such as Banks and External Auditors too.
Key responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Business Planning and Analysis - coordinate planning cycles such as quarterly forecasting and annual planning of the group
- Prepare key information on financial performance for Business Unit and Group management (monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews, budget presentation, etc.) on time and in high quality
- Supporting the creation and further development of analysis, reports and presentations for the Management and Executive board
- Ensure timely and accurate financial statements of the Group
- Taking responsibility for the appropriate use of the ERP system globally - Driving continuous improvement across processes, reporting and analysis
- Develop and maintain new standard reports, analyses and presentations for executive management
- Monthly cost centre controlling for all central functions within the private equity financing structure
- Participate in the budgeting of the individual cost centres in cooperation with the respective division managers
- Further development of the system as well as customising master data, processes and workflows of the consolidation software
- Preparation of monthly group reporting and ad-hoc reporting for group management and shareholders
- Execution of inter-company settlements for services rendered, e.g. IT, including documentation for the tax authorities in cooperation with the tax department
- Responsibility over special projects and their reporting
Reporting directly into the Group Controller you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) with group consolidation and reporting experience. These positions are business-critical not only in extracting data from each entity but also in creating a Group Finance function that develops tangible MI to engage with and influence key decisions in driving the business forward.