£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are partnering a FTSE listed business based in Nottingham who are recruiting for a qualified accountant to join them as a Group Finance Manager.
This FTSE listed business based in Nottingham (Hybrid office working) are recruiting for a practice trained accountant (ACA,ICAS,ICAEW) with demonstrable PQE to join a high performing group function. Managing a small team this role offers an excellent package, flexibility, career progression and senior level exposure
Key Responsibilities: Group Finance Manager, Nottingham, £55,000
- Preparation of the Group annual and interim financial statements, including co-ordination of divisional submissions and ownership of the Group consolidation.
- Assist with the preparation of technical accounting papers for the Audit Committee
- Key point of contact for the Group's auditors
- Preparation of other technical accounting guidance as required
- Preparation of the monthly Board pack, including Group management accounts and monthly consolidation
- Co-ordination of tax compliance for the Group with divisions and external tax advisors
- Daily cash reporting to the Group CFO
- Weekly cash flow forecasting (from divisional submissions) for reporting to the banks.
- Submitting to the banks required monthly information, producing covenant compliance calculations and requesting facility utilisation
- Assist in the maintenance of the Group's insurance cover
- Consolidation of the Group's budget from divisional submissions and assist with the Group budget board presentation
Key Skills & Experience: Group Finance Manager, Nottingham, £55,000
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ICAS,ICAEW)
- Audit Experience
- 2 years Group experience (IDEAL)
For more information on this fantastic Group Finance Manager role based in Nottingham please do get in touch