£150000.00 - £185000.00 per annum + car, bonus and package
about 2 months ago
This is a high profile Group Financial Controller opportunity within a listed Group. They are a diverse, technology led business with operations throughout the UK. Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director, you will have a crucial part to play in the successful delivery of the group transformation programme.
About Our Client
Our client is a large listed PLC Group driven by technology to provide innovative solutions for it's customers throughout the UK. They are a fast paced, highly successful and evolving business and your ability to drive change as part of the finance leadership team will be important.
As the Group Financial Controller you will be reporting directly to the Group Finance Director. This role sits at the heart of the business and is a great entry position to a highly successful group that offers significant career opportunities. You will lead the group to ensure effective financial and management accounting across the organisation by managing the development of financial controls and systems across the Group and Divisional Finance department.
- You will own and develop the financial control framework both for the Group and Divisions
- Oversee the creation of monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
- Collaborate with auditors, group and internal, to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Support with development of budgets and financial plans for the Division
- Assist in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members
- Support the Director of Shared Service as a key stakeholder in delivering a new ERP system
- Lead the Group Finance Team to ensure high performance levels are attained and be a key member of the wider Senior Finance Leadership Team
For this high profile Group Financial Controller opportunity, you must be a qualified accountant (preferably ACA) with significant post qualified experience. Ideally you will have trained in audit in a Top 10 Firm and have several years industry experience from either a technology or service background, however other sectors will be considered. Previous experience working in the Group function of another listed company will be essential and a strong financial control background.
It is also important that you are comfortable leading change and capable of influencing at all levels. You must be a strong leader with a successful track record in design, delivery and improvement of financial close processes, financial reporting and control. Demonstrable experience in process re-engineering, program management and technology implementation will also be important.
An ability to manage complex and diverse environments, whilst still promoting a culture of continuous improvement will also be critical, and an understanding of what a best-in-class Group finance function looks like.
There will be flexibility to work from home and with travel to the London offices
What's on Offer
£150,000 to £185,000 plus car, bonus and package.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religion, education, socioeconomic background, disability or sexual orientation to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.