Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + FX Car, 25% Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
2 months ago
This fantastic unmissable Group Finance Analyst position, based in Birmingham, West Midlands, is a newly created role as a result of the Board requiring more indepth analysis of the business's performance. The Company is a global leader in it's field, renown for it's reputation and quality products and services, which are growing in demand year on year.
The Group Finance Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Development of the current KPI reporting process to provide meaningful monthly and periodic analysis to the Group finance team / Board.
- Monthly comparison of actual performance vs forecast/ budget to understand any gap analysis and hence impact on the latest year-end forecast.
- Business partnering with the subsidiary businesses in order to develop trends on an individual business basis to allow more accurate forecasting.
- Identifying and utilising relevant external market data / trends to aid interpretation / analysis of each individual business's performance and to assist in more robust forecasting.
- Supporting the business to improve the process of forecasting based on best practice and comparison against other Group businesses.
- Assisting in delivering performance insight to the Board.
- Performing risk and sensitivity analysis on a Group and individual business basis.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis as requested by the Board.
The successful Group Finance Analyst we are seeking will ideally have the below profile:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA / CA). Likely to have Big 4 or similar experience.
- Minimum 1 year (ideally 2+ years) post qualification experience.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise workload under pressure.
- Computer literate, with excellent financial modelling/spreadsheet skills.
- Willing to undertake a reasonable amount of travel, both UK and overseas, possibly at relatively short notice.
- Ability to produce professional reports, written in a style suitable for presentation to senior management.
- Self confident with strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- A self-starter with the desire to learn and ambition to progress further.
The Group Finance Analyst will receive an admirable package, with the base salary between £50,000 - £55,000 (dependant on experience), a fully expensed Car, 25% bonus scheme, defined contributory pension, private healthcare, medical insurance, and other flexible benefits as expected with a role of this seniority. The business always promotes from within, therefore career progression is guaranteed.
To apply for the Group Finance Analyst position, based in Birmingham, West Midlands, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.