East Midlands, England
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a market leader in their field, is looking to recruit a Group Digital Marketing Manager. My client is an ecommerce business with a real focus on digital growth.
The role will oversea multiple brands and lead a small acquisition team.
The Group Digital Marketing Manager role will encompass:
- Owning the digital acquisition strategy for multiple brands.
- Planning and executing digital paid advertising, social media, SEO and content marketing.
- Lead an in-house team of digital experience
- Working closely with Paid, SEO and Social agencies
- Work with the content team in ideation and management of content marketing/social media campaigns and competitions designed to increase brand awareness, improve consideration, drive awareness, traffic and conversions.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Proven background leading a team to deliver multiple digital projects on time and within budget
- Experience running paid-search, display, affiliates, and paid social.
- Self-motivated, ability to use initiative and manage/ prioritise their own and team's workload efficiently with a can-do attitude
- Must be able to demonstrate intimate understanding of attribution modelling techniques
- Strong Google Analytics experience essential
My client is based in Nottinghamshire, however they will be offering a highly flexible working pattern.
Highly competitive package.