GRG Executive Search has been retained by a PE-backed B2B service business to support the recruitment of a new Group CFO. Reporting to the Group CEO and supporting the strategic development of the organisation my client is seeking a Group CFO with a strong track record of corporate development, refinancing in debt capital markets, operational, commercial and technical financial delivery within an investor backed or corporate environment. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well-developed group going through a period of change.
This business operates in an industry going through a period of change and from its head-office the Group CFO will lead and develop a large team through a number of direct reports.
As CFO you will be responsible for delivering the following:
- Agreeing to and delivering against the business' growth targets alongside the CEO.
- Identifying and leading on target acquisitions, providing detailed investment analysis and appraisal as well as leading integration projects.
- Managing all external stakeholders, including investors, bankers, insurers and auditors.
- Managing a possible external investment process, re-financing and fund raising.
- Offering insightful advice on cash management, variances and other trends that might improve and enhance profitability and service delivery.
- Driving the finance team to deliver financial results and information to the business in a timely and commercially-enhancing manner.
- Overseeing the production of statutory reports and monthly management accounts.
- Managing and delivering on budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Establishing and monitoring internal controls, cost drivers, and efficiency potential.
- Lead and working closely with IT to develop more robust and streamlined processes and automation where appropriate.
- Driving improvements to business information systems and period end deadlines.
- KPI development and reporting.
The successful individual will have a strong track-record delivering strong financial management and control whilst driving the commercial agenda of the business, supporting delivery of group growth targets and partnering closely with the CEO in a PE-backed environment.
You will be a qualified accountant with exposure to delivering strategic change ideally within a corporate finance/private equity backed environment. Previous experience of refinancing and external fund raising is a must.
Please click "apply", or call Liz Gilliver on 0121 631 1751 for an initial conversation.