West Bromwich, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits including flexible hours
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a listed manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join them a a Group Accountant.
This is a technical role that would suit someone that has worked in a similar Group role, the role also offers huge amount of flexibility including part time hours and home working 3 days a week.
Group Accountant, £55,000, West Bromwich
- Preparation of consolidated monthly, quarterly and other periodic management accounts, and other reports, for the Group Executive Team and plc Board.
- Develop reporting to collect and report more relevant and timely information.
- Review consolidated cash flow forecasts for the Group.
- Preparation of the consolidated half year Interim Report and full year Annual Report and Accounts.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for the Group's subsidiary companies.
- Preparation of information to be used in reports and presentations to the City and to other stakeholders.
- Preparation of information requests from the Office of National Statistics.
- Understand the impacts of new accounting standards on the Group and roll out appropriately.
- Attend technical courses and provide support and guidance to the Group's subsidiary Finance Directors and Controllers.
- Provide technical accounting updates to the Group's finance staff.
Key Experience, Group Accountant, £55,000, West Bromwich
- A fully qualified ACA, ACCA,CIMA with excellent technical skills, including good knowledge of IFRS and recent developments
- Experience of Group consolidations
- Good IT skills and aptitude
- Recent and relevant experience in financial reporting in a listed company environment would be beneficial
For more information on this flexible Group Accountant role please do get in touch