Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £55000.00 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with this market leading SME in Coventry, in search of a Group Accountant. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to the wider business. You will be responsible for producing timely and accurate reporting to include actuals against budgets and prior year, along with the production of Excel based consolidation packs. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, duties include:
- Preparation of the group's multi-currency consolidated files.
- Liaison with reporting entities to ensure a timely and accurate close.
- Supporting analysis of business unit submissions and overall consolidated results.
- Preparation of all elimination and necessary consolidation adjustments.
- Balance inter-company accounts every month.
- Preparation of Excel based consolidated group accounts.
- Build relationships across the wider business.
- Lead systems improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with all members of the Finance team to ensure information, reporting and procedures remain entirely clear and consistent across the Group.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Hands on experience of consolidations within an SME environment.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience in system and process enhancement.
- Robust individual who will question and investigate processes and outcome.
- Strong ability to business partner.
What's On Offer?
- Salary £55,000
- Matched Pension
- 25 days holiday (+ 8 Statutory)
- Agile working post probation
- Flexible hours, including early Friday finish
- Free On-site Parking
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.