£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
9 months ago
I am working with a fast growing International business based in Cambridge who are interested in Manager and Senior Manager profiles from a Top 10 Practice. They are looking to recruit a strong technical Accountant who is looking for their first move into Industry. You must have a great sense of humour and will be capable of working in a fast paced environment.
The business continue to experience double digit growth year on year with no signs of stopping and can offer a great career in Industry for those who are ambitious and can deal with an ever changing landscape.
We are looking for a highly ambitious ACA to join the existing team and assist in the accounting and reporting of revenue, as well as bring experience to assist with statutory reporting.
Due to rapid growth the company is looking to bring in new systems and processes to ensure robust scalability and this role will be central to leading this project.
You will be responsible for internal and external reporting processes and providing technical support to the business to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
You will also get involved in some very exciting projects along the way.
What We Want:
- A fully qualified ACA who has trained in a Top 10 firm - this is a must!
- A self starter who is comfortable working at pace and who takes a proactive approach.
- Ability to build more efficient and robust processes that will enable the business to scale up quickly.
- Strong technical accounting skills including IFRS.
- A sense of humour.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Group Reporting Accountant:
- Base salary of £60K / £70K
- Share option scheme participation
- Working with the sharpest people in the sector
- A fun, dynamic and social environment to work in
- Genuine career development
Roles like this don't come up very often so please get in contact ASAP for a confidential chat on 07799 847059.