Birmingham, West Midlands
5 months ago
- Assuming responsibility for delivery of exceptional service across and ensuring a pro-active approach to client service and business profitability.
- Taking ownership of all issues generated by both clients and suppliers, ensuring a speedy and satisfactory resolution.
- Manage client budgets, contracts and proposals - ensuring new clients are embedded into the business, following the on boarding process and reporting to the Client Director and Finance Director where appropriate.
- Demonstrate brand values and behaviours via management of the team and personal example.
- Ensuring reportees deliver excellent customer/client service.
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Leadership skills with the ability to lead by example.