Grinder - Manufacturing - York - £13-16.50ph DOE
Are you a Grinder based in York who is looking for a new challenge? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to join a progressive York based industrial engineering and manufacturing organisation.
The company are global leader in fluid engineering, with two centuries of experience developing innovative products and services that drive sustainable progress and are continuously growing with sites situated across UK.
The Grinder will be responsible for:
- Operation of Cylindrical grinding machines for repair and manufacture of components
- Ability to carry out Engineering sketches to record dimensions
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Working with metals to repair industrial components
- Usage of measuring equipment
- Use of overhead cranes (training will be given)
- Previous experience of operating manual cylindrical grinding machines
- Experience in grinding a range of components
- Ability to use applicable hand tools (grinders etc)
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical engineering drawings.
- £13-16.50ph DOE
- Discounts on shopping, lifestyle and entertainment
- 33 days annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Contribution pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
If you would like to more about the Grinder opportunity then you can apply directly or contact me directly at