Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £28000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working on behalf of a brilliant Birmingham Health and Beauty brand to recruit for a permanent Graphic Designer.
An exciting opportunity to work with an ever growing health and beauty brand and join a fast paced content creation team as a Designer.
Main objective of this role will be to deliver creative designs for both print and digital and helping influence the brand with creative and forward thinking design ideas.
- Work with the creative and brand team to build, create and implement campaign strategys and identities
- Design and implement digital design including website graphics, email creative blog content illustrations, stills for paid and organic ads, organic social templates and more
- Support the Senior Creative in designing print including packaging by developing concepts, graphics, typography, illustration and layout.
- Work with external suppliers to deliver printed materials.
- Create visual aspects of print, from ideation to design and ensuring its delivered on time to the required quality including doing touch ups if necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in similar role
- Experience working within a large retail brand or potentially agency
- Good techinical skills - experience with Adobe creative cloud
- Creative mind and ability to move with current trends
- Able to work well as a close knit team
- Fun and exciting company to work for
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Excellent office space
- WFH Flexibility
- Team incentives