West Midlands, England
£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
5 months ago
My client, a leading B2B manufacturing business, are looking for a Middleweight Grapghic Deisnger to join their growing marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, you will be the go to person in the business for all things design and creative and will be responsible for producing a range of engaging artwork, both online and offline. Big growth plans for 2021 and some exciting projects upcoming, you will play a pivotal part in these delivering these projects and will act as the brand guardian.
Location for this role is flexible, there are three sites in Midlands so location will be driven by the candidate. Ideally there will be occasional travel between these three sites, with a blend of working from home.
- Design and produce high-quality creative content for a range of printed and digital channels (website, social, email, flyers, poster etc..)
- Working across multiple internal brands, you will be the brand guardian, maintaining a consistent look and feel across all assets and artwork produced.
- Developing graphics and branded materials such as templates and print collateral ensuring strict brand consistency.
- Be the go-to person in the business for any graphic or design needs.
- Develop new design concepts from research to execution to support new launches and campaigns.
- Be curious; continually broadening knowledge by keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitor activity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar graphic design role - ideally working across printed and digital media.
- Highly creative and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to switch between internal brand guidelines.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Experience with photography or videography would be desirable but not essential.