Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £26000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
My client are a leading real estate adviser. Continued growth and an ever-expanding client base have created an exciting Graduate Surveyor opportunity in their Valuation team.
They are a dynamic and progressive business with a vibrant & sociable culture & excellent office environment.
Involved in all aspects of Valuation, you will work as part of a larger team and lead your own projects.
An outward thinking candidate is required to assist with the continued growth.
- Survey and value office, retail, industrial properties and residential development sites
- Produce detailed valuation advice for banking, corporate and private clients
- Assist in the management of existing clients and development of new clients
- Be a key member of a growing valuation team
The ideal candidate will
- Have a degree in Estate Management
- Have a level of understanding and knowledge of the property markets
- Be familiar with development and Investment valuation software
They offer a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefit packages together with an excellent working environment and focussed career development.
Please apply on line & get in touch with me for a confidential chat and further information.