West Midlands, England
25 days ago
Being a part of a team that has grown consistently year on year, you will embark on a programme which will give you exposure to all aspect of the business. The organisation operates across various continents and constantly strives to improve their product and software solutions.
Working in an Agile environment, within this programme you will spend time across different areas. You will have the opportunity to build your skills around processes and tools, such as test driven development and full lifecycle development.
Technology is evolving but current state they are using C#, .NET, XML, SQL, LINQ, Log4Net, .NET Core, Microservices Architecture, Angular etc
What are we looking for?
- University educated within a Computer Science Discipline
- Passionate about programming and the desire to learn new languages and technologies
- Analytical mind set and positive approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Proactive approach, with the ability to work autonomously.
What's in it for you?
- A 12 month programme, with a view to go permanent
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies in an Agile environment
- To work with various individuals from various backgrounds in different locations
- Be apart of the roll out of new products across the organisation
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to start their career in Software Development - If you're interested and have what it takes, please apply her with your CV.