Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Role: Graduate Software Developer
Salary: £22k - £23k per annum
25 Days Holiday, Health Insurance, Gym Membership, Quarterly Incentives
I'm currently representing great company in the heart of Birmingham who are currently recruiting for 2 junior software developers. With a head office based over in the States and huge investment and development into their development teams in the UK and India, this is a chance to be involved in some fantastic projects.
The culture and team fit is extremely important to the business, where they stress a very flexible and family feel around the work place. With good facilities in house and being a stone throw away from multiple social activities, the team ensure that work is also a fun place to be.
- As a junior software developer, you'll be capable of DOM Manipulation working with JQuery
- Be able to program efficiently with appreciate of code optimization and refactoring.
- You will be tasked to configure web servers as well as manage back-end maintenance.
- Front End Web Development and be aware of the full stack.
- 1 year's commercial experience
- C#.NET / Java Spring knowledge would be desirable.
- Must have a relevant degree from a recognized university
Apart from the technical skills you must be someone that is proactive in learning about new technologies and staying relevant to the industry and have fun with it!
If you're Graduate Software Developer in the Birmingham area or surrounding looking for a progressive role and fun environment. Please apply or send me your most up to date CV