A global engineering & manufacturing business is looking for a confident and driven Graduate Sales and Business Management Trainee to join their successful operation in Warwickshire.
This is a varied role where you will be building strong relationships with key B2B customers across the UK and internationally, while developing the skills and knowledge to quickly progress within a thriving business.
The company you'll be working for prides itself on being amongst the UK's leading engineering & manufacturing services. They design & engineer niche range of specialist products. Working on-site & closely with the Sales Administrator & Head of Sales, your role responsibilities as a Graduate Sales and Business Management Trainee would include:
* Receiving a well-rounded training experience
* Being mentored by the Head of Sales, working closely to achieve key Sales and commercial growth and sales support administration
* Building strong relationships and developing existing business with key customers both internationally as well as across the UK
* Prospecting new business opportunities
* Opportunity to progress within the business.
Rewards As a Graduate Sales and Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
* A starting salary between £32,000 - £38,000
* Opportunities to progress your career with the business & full training will be provided
Requirements To be successful in this role, you should have:
* Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
* An undergraduate degree with an interest in business management and sales
* Commercial awareness (some experience in a target-driven or people-focused environment would be beneficial)
* Strong self motivation and the ability to work toward targets
* The confidence and ambition to step up!
Think you have what it takes, submit your application today to find out more!