Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
5 months ago
A brand-new opportunity has been created within one of my Financial Services clients based in the centre of Birmingham, for a recent graduate to join their business on a temporary to permanent basis. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Treasury and be responsible for daily reconciliations of client accounts. You can expect a salary of between £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Please only apply if you are available immediately.
Reconciliations Assistant brief:
- Daily bank reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
- Production of reports based on the bank statements
- Ensure postings are made within the companies guidelines
- Production of reports around system reconciliation
- Have obtained a financial services degree i.e. Economics, Mathematics
- Proficient user of Excel (VLOOKUPS, sumifs and pivot tables)
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Analytically minded, forward thinking with lots of enthusiasm