Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £28000.00 per annum
4 months ago
We are recruiting for a nationwide operator and looking for a Graduate Project Manager. This brand new role will be developing the secondary revenues line, and we are therefore looking for a commercially focused manager to lead this project.
The ideal candidate must have strong and proven commercial success and business development, and experience in managing and delivering products and services as you will manage the end-end process through to implementation stage.
You must be flexible as there will be a need for you to travel 2 days per week to complete site visits and support in delivering training to staff, supporting in training and staff engagement with the products.
- Strong business development, or previous project management with commercial awareness and highly analytic capabilities
- Previous experience working within a commercial or product development role
- Ability to build and implement training through various training to staff
- High attention to detail
- Strong relationship building and communicative skills
- Graduate calibre or significant relevant experience
- 22 Days Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Strong employee retail discounts scheme
- Discounted travel
- Employee health reviews
- Employee assistance programme
Looking to interview quickly, so please apply today for further information.