Gleeson Recruitment Group are pleased to be working exclusively with a rapidly expanding company who is seeking an Graduate Office Junior to support their Office Manager in Birmingham City Centre. You will need to be someone who can hit the ground running - and think on their feet!
You will be working closely with Birmingham Office Manager & wider Birmingham team. This role will be full-time with a combination of office and home working (Monday-Friday).
- Support to Management team, Proactive diary management and organisation of activities
- Stakeholder and external client relationship management, acting as a trusted contact
- Supporting on various projects in terms of preparatory work and following up on actions
- Supporting all Birmingham team with office administrative processes, preparation of paperwork and bundles
- General office adhoc duties and handling any queries relating to the office; including welcoming visitors when on-site.
- Previous experience within a similar office assistant role; Financial Services/Legal sector experience is a distinct advantage
- Solid experience of proactive diary management
- Strong IT literacy, providing basic IT support to your team, or utilisation of IT outsourced provider
- You will be self-sufficient and confident in building relationships across the business and externally with company stakeholders
- A flexible and professional approach, remaining calm under pressure
- Super organised, it is important that you can manage your time effectively and manage others around you in a productive manner
- Ability to stay calm under tight deadlines
- Adaptive and inventive when the need arises
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage time effectively
- Team player