£22000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an ambitious graduate with an Accountancy or Finance degree? We want to hear from you!
You will be working in Uttoxeter for a global business. Working in a small UK based team you will be responsible for the management accounting, reporting directly to the Financial Controller
You will be providing accurate and timely management and financial information to a variety of senior stakeholders and providing key financial indicators and performance for the financial activities in the UK.
You can expect a salary of £22,000 - £30,000 PA depending on experience and qualification level.
- Produce monthly management accounts and reports, including profit and loss, balance sheet and other relevant management information
- Aid with the completion of year end statutory accounts to ensure there is a supporting file for the auditors
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Manage cash flow and to ensure payments are made in a timely manner, along with reconciliations
- Attend (when required) regular board meetings to present findings
- Ensure accounts are compliant and are produced within guidelines
- A part qualified ACCA/ CIMA accountant with at least 2 years Management Accounting experience
- Experience of preparing and presenting information to management at board meetings
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, and to be able to work with multiple entities
- An excellent team player
The following benefits package is available for the Management Accounting role:
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Bonus (discretionary)
- Full study support