Our well-respected client based in West Bromwich, are building their graduate offering and seeks a Finance Assistance for their team on a 3 - 6 month contract. You will receive full training, and all you need to being to the team is enthusiasm, team-spirit, a desire to learn, and ideally intermediate Excel skills.
You may well have recently graduated or looking for your first finance role.
As a Finance Assistant, your role will be varied, so you must be adaptable, flexible, and able to support your customers with their overdue debt collection.
Reporting to the Finance Manager:
- Managing the Receivables Ledger, chasing over overdue debt, cash allocations
- Finance processing
- Resolving queries within timescales, communicating well at all levels
- Help maintain the purchase order system
- Input time sheets onto the relevant systems.
- Keen, enthusiastic, target-driven
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken