£20000.00 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefits package
3 months ago
Graduate Commercial Analyst
£20,000- £25,000 depending on experience
Benefits: competitive yearly bonus, free parking, generous 25 days holiday + bank holidays, private medical, life assurance, flexible working schemes, discount vouchers, beautiful office location
Gleeson Recruitment Group are on the look out for talented Analysts to join a corporate firm based in Leicester. The chosen individual will be welcomed into an innovative and inspiring environment where success and ambition are rewarded and recognised.
The primary purpose of the role is to analyse large volumes of complex data, identifying anomalies and trends and report back to the wider business making the findings clear and concise.
You will be working closely with the Finance Manager, assisting with planning and forecasting and looking at historic data.
- Provide data on KPIs, margin, direct costs
- Learn and have a consistent insight on performance regarding sales and accounts
- Design multiple reports which outline management information on operational efficiency and overall performance of the business
- Implement processes and infrastructure to deliver information efficiently and effectively
- Create analytical and predictive models
- Assist in the creation of reports for important business meetings where necessary
- Analytically minded and numeric
- Strong eye for detail
- Work toward tight time constraints
- Cope well with a large volume of data
- Understand dynamics of working in a team
- Show a willingness to learn