Graduate Finance Analyst FP&A
£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am pleased to be partnered with one of the best large companies to work for in the UK, looking to add a Finance Analyst into their FP&A team following an internal promotion. Offering a totally flexible working scenario (I mean REALLY flex…), and a salary of between £20,000 - £30,000 PA depending on experience, this is an outstanding opportunity for a graduate or first-time mover!
Core values are vital to this business; it is crucial the successful Finance Analyst has the same sense of shared goals. Alongside managing stakeholders, you will be expected to assess market economics and analyse trends to drive profits. The growth potential for this position is endless, your skillsets will grow within the role and study support will be offered for the right candidate to support this.
- Flash reports: process controls, managing data, reporting and ensuring the content is easily communicated between different departments
- Analyse the sales funnel and productivity across the group
- Prepare reports to be distributed to various departments, including the CEO
- Assist with the month end process
- Constantly seek to improve processes and identify where improvements can be made
- Maintain and develop the monthly forecasting process, providing visibility to finance stakeholders
- You must have a positive attitude and a thirst for learning
- Experience working in a month end environment
- Posses an agile approach to business needs, the ability to adapt quickly and add value
- A genuine passion for your work is a must; you need to demonstrate an organised manner to ensure smooth running of the position
Whilst this business is based in Coventry, they offer totally flexible working so we are welcoming applicants from across England who are happy to work 5 days from home, with occasional travel to the office.
We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.