Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Graduate Executive Researcher - Birmingham - £20,000/£25,000 + Bonus
Due to high growth within the division an exciting opportunity has arisen to join GRG Executive Search as a Graduate Executive Researcher.
GRG Executive Search is the Search arm of Gleeson Recruitment Group. We specialise in retained C-suite level appointments across all disciplines. We are incredibly proud to be a recruiter of choice to corporate/SME & PE-backed businesses with an unparalleled network across the Region and beyond, with a brilliant business culture and fabulous offices.
Around 80% of this role will be to support retained search work within the Executive team you will deliver this support by:
- Working in partnership with the consultant that is responsible for the delivery of each project
- Meeting clients with responsible consultant as required
- Understanding role requirements
- Using LinkedIn to develop project searches of potential candidates
- Using LinkedIn, phone and email to communicate with potential candidates (with support from the responsible consultant)
- Using LinkedIn to 'market map' verticals for both client and candidate generation (You wouldn't be expected to be client facing without the responsible consultant or significant support).
- Pre-screening potential candidates to meet agreed criteria (as agreed with responsible consultant)
- Take ownership of market mapping to build a solid understanding of the senior candidate pool
- Being extremely conscientious updating our own internal systems with a high level of attention to detail
The other 20% of this role will be more generic support around liaison with our internal marketing department to support delivery of targeted client briefing packs. Supporting and managing the delivery of communication for client and candidate events. Ad-hoc administrative duties to support business delivery.
- A university degree
- Highly organised
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a confident communicator
- Be comfortable communicating with senior business leaders
- Be comfortable working within a fast-paced work environment
- Be a starter finisher
- Have high attention to detail
- A positive mindset and 'can do' attitude
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain true insight into the world of Executive Search and have access to some of the highest profile recruitment projects out in the market. There will be soft targets for you to hit with the potential to earn bonus without feeling the full pressure of a sales environment. There is huge potential to grow and develop as our business develops with the option in the future to become a full-fledged consultant with ownership over your own projects with significant OTE.