Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £21000 per annum + .
over 1 year ago
Our well-respected client based in Central Birmingham, are building their graduate offering and seeks a Credit Controller for their team on a 6 month contract. You will receive full training, and all you need to being to the team is enthusiasm, team-spirit, a desire to learn, and ideally intermediate Excel skills.
You may well have recently graduated, or graduated a few years ago, or many years ago - and our client is very flexible on this.
As a Credit Controller, your role will be varied, so you must be adaptable, flexible, and able to support your customers with their overdue debt collection.
Reporting to the Credit Team Leader, your duties as a Credit Controller will be varied and will include:
- Managing the Receivables Ledger, chasing over overdue debt, cash allocations
- Excel reporting(Vlookups) on overdue debt
- Resolving queries within timescales, communicating well at all levels
- Working closely with the Team Leader and Credit Manager to ensure the team collections target is achieved
- Keen, enthusiastic, target-driven
- Intermediate Excel (Pivot Tables, V Look-ups etc)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Educated to Degree Level
- Driven, determined to succeed and build a long term Credit Control career