Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £27000 per annum + .
about 2 months ago
Are you a forward-thinking and assertive graduate? Passionate about supporting senior executives, in a business where you can develop and grow? We are pleased to be working with a reputable business services organisation near Birmingham Central, and assisting with their search for a gold class, dynamic graduate, who is ready to start their exciting journey.
You can expect a salary circa £25000 - £28000 depending on experience.
To succeed as a Graduate Analyst you must be innovative, curious and systems savvy. A keen interest in Excel and reporting, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential.
Graduate Analyst duties
- Revenue and Volume data collation from various internal and external systems
- Business partnering the Procurement and Quality departments
- Analysing and reporting on purchase price variances
- Production variance reporting
- Perform new material costings
- Manage allocated cost centres during budget process
- Prepare quarterly forecasts for allocated cost centres
- Excel skills essential
Who are you?
- A recent graduate with 1 year intern or industry experience, ideally within Finance, Economics, Business, Mathematics ect
- Self motivated with strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and work toward tight deadlines
To apply for the Graduate Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter.