Are you a Graduate Building Surveyor looking for an opportunity to grow, learn and get your career on track? Do you want to be part of an exciting and progressive team with the chance to play an integral part in shaping their future and them yours?
Gleeson Built Environment is working on an exclusive basis with a growing UK client-side organisation who operate in a progressive niche market that really is making some serious moves with a phenomenal rate of growth. Based from their offices in Bishops Stortford you will join a sharp and collaborative team as Building Surveyor managing and delivering projects around the UK and eventually Europe.
- Undertaking or managing property surveys
- Producing detailed reports and recommendations
- Identifying defects and advising on remedial works
- Offering advice on proposed alterations, improvements and extensions
- Preparing budgets and schedules
- Advising on environmental and safety issues
- Meeting with clients and contractors to oversee progress
- Offering advice in relation to legal and planning issues
- Building Surveyor or other Built Environment Graduate
- Knowledge of building and construction
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to use your initiative
- Analytical thinking skills
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Based from our clients office in Bishops Stortford the Building Surveyor will travel occasionally to site but spend most of your time as part of the central team in the local area. You will have the chance to grow and progress within a thriving organisation and receive a salary of up to £45,000 plus enhanced pension, private medical and further benefits.