Smethwick, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + study support
about 1 month ago
Are you an ambitious and dynamic graduate with an Accountancy or Finance degree? We want to hear from you!
You will be working in the outskirts of Birmingham for a UK wide business. Working in a small, fast paced team you will be responsible for the management accounting, reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
You will be providing accurate and timely management and financial information to a variety of senior stakeholders and providing key financial indicators and performance for the financial activities in the UK.
You can expect a salary of £22,000 - £25,000 PA depending on experience and qualification level.
You will be on boarded remotely, with a view to returning to the office 2-3 x a week.
Ideally you will be a recent graduate, with at least 6 months + hands on finance experience- placement year desirable.
- Produce monthly management accounts and reports, including profit and loss, balance sheet and other relevant management information
- Daily reporting around weekly/ monthly accounts
- Aid with the completion of year end statutory accounts to ensure there is a supporting file for the auditors
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Manage cash flow and to ensure payments are made in a timely manner, along with reconciliations
- Attend (when required) regular board meetings to present findings
- Ensure accounts are compliant and are produced within guidelines
- A relevant Accountancy/Finance degree minimum 2:1 and above
- Present hunger and a desire to learn, get stuck in and progress
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, and to be able to work with multiple entities
- An excellent team player
The following benefits package is available for the Management Accounting role:
- Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Bonus (discretionary)
- Full study support
To apply for the Assistant Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.