Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £23500.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you a forward-thinking and assertive graduate? Passionate about supporting senior executives, in a business where you can develop and grow? We are pleased to be working with a financial services business in the centre of Birmingham, and assisting with their search for a gold class, dynamic graduate, who is ready to start their exciting journey, supporting the Insights team, analysing large quantities of data and providing solutions for high net worth clients.
You can expect a salary of up to £23,500 depending on experience + amazing benefits and a chance to study toward financial services qualifications.
To succeed as a Graduate Analyst you must be innovative, curious and systems savvy. A keen interest in Excel and reporting, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential.
You must be available to interview week commencing 17th October - and available to start within a couple of weeks.
Graduate Analyst duties:
- Extract relevant and key information from client data regarding fund transactions and statements
- Use existing templates to assist with data, reporting and cash flow
- Analyse financial statements and account movements from financial reports
- Work within business guidelines to maintain integrity of data at all times
Who are you?
- A recent graduate with a 2:1 and above within a professional services industry
- Self motivated with strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and work toward tight deadlines
Please get in touch to find out more!
To apply for the Graduate Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.