£23000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are partnered with one of the UK's leading manufacturers, looking to add a Graduate Accounts Assistant into their booming finance team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining an inclusive and forward-thinking team within a successful manufacturing company, boasting a turnover of £1.3 billion. Based in Warwick on a hybrid basis and under the supervision of the Finance Director, this is a phenomenal opportunity to develop your knowledge of accounting practices within a large business, alongside studying towards a professional qualification such as ACCA. You must have a vibrant energy and a thirst for knowledge; not every day will be the same! You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £24,000 PA + study support, industry leading benefits and the opportunity to grow into a fully fledged accountant.
The Graduate Accounts Assistant will:
- Assist with Sales and Purchase Ledger; gaining an understanding of the processes and how to resolve complex customer queries
- Assist in production of accounts and reporting
- Process balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Develop knowledge of the accounting system
- Assist with month end duties, such as journals and reports
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required by the wider finance team
This opportunity is perfectly suited to an energetic, enthusiastic finance and accounting graduate, looking to fast-track their accounting career with the support of a thriving manufacturing business. Starting off as the Accounts Assistant, you will be developed into a fully-fledged accountant.
If you are searching for exceptional progression potential within your finance career, apply below, or send your CV