Walsall, West Midlands
£15 - £16 per hour
4 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Governance Assistant for a Temp position based in Walsall.
This position is an exciting and varied role working within a regulated authority.
We are looking for someone who has strong communication and admin skills and has the ability to converse on all levels. A multitasker who has a great eye for detail and can prioritise tasks.
This role would be ideal for someone who is looking for a position within the following sectors: PA, Exec Secretary and Senior Administrator.
The key skills for this role are:
- Someone who has the ability to maintain diaries for the board and associated committees with meetings and events for internal and external personnel.
- Assist with the forward planning of agendas and meetings, oversee the preparation of information packs and reports ready for the events.
- Attend meetings and take minutes, preparation and distribution of notes.
- Update and amend board reports, experience of managing a variety of workloads and varying deadlines, the ability to prioritise tasks.
- You must have strong organisational skills, exceptional eye for detail and a flexible manner.
- Strong communication skills on all levels
- Strong IT Skills, the ability to produce reports, presentations and the ability to analyse information and follow up work.