£55000 - £75000 per annum + dependent on experience
8 days ago
Have you qualified from practice and have experience in tax? Are you looking for a move into industry and keen to progress your career in a tax role?
I am currently recruiting for a mid to large multinational manufacturing organisation based in Telford who are looking to recruit a Group Tax Manager to support the CFO and Financial Controllers with all tax related issues. This role will cover all VAT, Corporation Tax, International Tax and Transfer Pricing matter, as well as Tax Compliance.
As Group Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the co-ordination of tax work performed by the local Financial Controller's (FC's), ensuring best practices of compliance across the group are applied.
- Key liaison of the Group Tax advisors and oversight of the tax advisory budget worldwide (Liaison with Group Tax advisors across the group to support the control of the tax advisory budget worldwide)
- To be a key point of contact for the local FC's regarding tax matters
- Preparation, update and execution of all group tax policies (including most important transfer pricing policy), processes and compliance guidelines
- Facilitating monthly forecasting of corporate tax charge, ensuring tax is optimised where possible whilst remaining within the transfer pricing policy
- Control the corporate tax and VAT returns schedules across the group and the related cash flow forecast
- On a group wide basis, proactively alongside the local Financial Controllers identify tax risks, key changes of legislation and facilitating a discussion relevant to addressing those risks and changes (leading for example to implementing policies, processes and guidelines)
- In co-operation with Group and Local HR ensure that Personnel Tax issues are addressed and treated consistently
- Assisting local FC's in dealing with tax audits and inspections worldwide
As Group Tax Manager ideally you will have:
- A relevant qualification from a tier 1 or tier 2 accountancy practice (ACA or CTA)
- Experience working with international organisations is desirable however not essential
- Transfer Pricing Experience
- Experience working with profit and loss account