Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
My client is looking for a committed and self-driven candidate looking to be part of an exciting and challenging journey ahead. Sound like you? Then carry on reading...
This is an exciting and varied role which offers a great opportunity for the right person to grow within the business.
You will be working with a professional and fast paced wider team, who pride themselves on an excellent customer services experience.
The key function will to oversee the Global Support Team to ensure the smooth, efficient and timely responses to employee and client queries, thereby ensuring world class service to all parties at all times. The ultimate goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing the business to achieve long-term success.
Core Job Duties
- Oversee the team responsible for, as well as being the first point of contact for clients and employees during the onboarding phase.
- Guide client through all aspects of web portal set up.
- Manage the team responsible for and help with all onboarding processes and supporting documentation for clients and their employees in line with PEO Worldwide standards.
- Responsible for managing incoming emails in the email box, respond and/or assign in accordance with company guidelines and SLAs.
- Responsible for ensuring the Global Support Team respond to all client and employee queries, adhering to but preferably exceeding company SLA's at all times.
- Be the first point of escalation for any service issues that may arise within PEO guidelines and SLA's.
- Undertake a variety of operational tasks;
- Liaise with client to determine routine monthly protocols including expense approvals, payroll approvals, absence reporting
- Manage external employee's absence reporting.
- Process timesheets. Chase and process once received internally.
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate (Bamboo) records in relation to employee data in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensure appropriate CRM records (SalesForce) are maintained.
- Work closely with Client Relationship Managers and Contracts Team on day-to-day tasks
- Ensure all calls are logged on the company CRM in a timely basis and records maintained on all client/employee interaction.
- Ensure the building and maintaining of strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
- Build PEO product/territory knowledge.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as requested by your Line Manager which are commensurate with the level and function of this position.
- Undertake ad-hoc project work when requested.