Solihull, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Are you experienced in international employment law? Do you want to work for a growing business? Are you a HR generalist looking to move into a specialist role? If so, then I have an exciting new opportunity for a Global Employment Contracts Manager to join a growing SME based on the outskirts of Birmingham.
The role is new to the structure and will report into the Head of HR who you will work with closely alongside other key departments within the business.
You will need to be confident in updating/creating employment contracts and will work collaboratively and ethically with clients and employees to help guide them through the international hiring process.
The role is varied and no 2 days will be the same, you will need to be a confident HR professional who can hit the ground running to support this business with the current growth they are going through.
Skills / Experience:
- Strong understanding of contracts and employment law
- Exposure to a sales environment would be beneficial
- International business exposure would be preferred
- MCIPD/CIPD Qualified
- Highly organised with good communication skills
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Packages, CRM and HRIS systems
- Develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Second language would be a distinct advantage