Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £60000.00 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a leading technical and business services organisation, are looking for a Global Digital Marketing Manager to join their fast paced and growing marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, the role with focus on executing mutli-channel digital campaigns. You will play a pivotal role in in moving the overall marketing strategy into a 'digital first' approach, improving the customer experience across all digital touch points and driving engagement.
- Plan and delivery an engaging digital marketing strategy, to drive brand awareness and define the value proposition.
- Leading the digital transformation, implement new digital channels and initiatives to drive digital performance and improve on ROI.
- Conduct competitor research and market research to identify key areas for growth and opportunity. Understand the customer profile and their current/future needs.
- Work with the wider brand, marketing and communication teams as well as commercial stakeholders, ensuring they understand how to optimise area websites to drive positive ROI, demand generation, conversions, and revenue to meet commercial objectives.
- Identifying and implementing processes to enhance the customer experience across all digital touchpoints, including but not limited to A/B testing, visitor profiling, segmentation, re targeting, ecommerce, etc.
- Providing expertise and guidance on digital elements, such as PPC, SEO, social media, emerging technologies and making recommendations in the implementation of marketing content, working with wider marketing teams and agencies where needed.
- Regular reporting on digital performance, using key insights to optimise campaigns going forward.
- Proven experience in a digital marketing manager position, experience in B2B Services would be advantageous.
- Clear understanding of all digital channels, including Social, Web, CRM, SEO and PPC.
- Solid working knowledge of digital marketing tools, e.g. Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Sales force and Pardot etc..
- Experience using SEO to optimise copy for web.
- Experienced in running successful digital marketing campaigns using a variety of tools and channels whilst meeting budget requirements
- High level of communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Flexible and results-oriented approach to meet varying deadlines whilst remaining commercially focused.