£170000.00 - £200000.00 per annum + car, bonus, shares
23 days ago
Global CIO - £170,000 - £200,000 (package value around £450,000)
Possible locations (but not limited to): UK, Italy, Germany, Poland, France, Spain, Sweden.
I am working with a manufacturing giant who are looking to appoint a Global CIO to head up their entire IT division (spread across the globe). This role will be charged with the overall vision and direction for the IT roadmap for a £3Bn turnover manufacturing business.
In order to be considered for this role you must come from a manufacturing background and have held the number one position in IT across a global multi-site business. Automotive experience would be a big advantage however not essential.
Required skills & experience:
- Global CIO background.
- Change management.
- Outsourcing experience could be an advantage.
- Have managed teams (indirectly) of up to 300 people.
- Have worked to strict budget restrictions.
- Good understanding of ERP systems.
- Board level experience.
- Manufacturing background essential, Automotive a bonus.
- Ability to travel globally on a regular basis.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.
CIO, CTO, VP IT, manufacturing, ERP, automotive, Director, change, transformation, global