Global Business Control - Lead Analyst
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus / Generous Pension
9 months ago
Global Reporting Lead Analyst (Hybrid working model)
A rare opportunity to join a prestigious professional services client within the consultancy, technology sector
Their experts work across multiple international locations and territories.
This Global Reporting Analyst is a brand new role to provide high quality accounting support and analysis at a global level across two key divisions. Key responsibilities will include provision of key analysis, commentary and the production of monthly consolidated management accounts and reporting.
A key position working with key stakeholders in this high profile client.
- Ownership of the monthly consolidation and analysis of the area and central business stream results
- Production of the monthly global financial results performance report
- Ownership of the monthly flash process
- Key support in the production of the quarterly business review packs, including P&L tables plus analysis of certain key divisional areas including providing revenue confidence
- Production and maintenance of BPC reports required by the Controlling team for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Production and commentary on monthly divisional dashboard and weekly hours and invoicing reports
- Co-ownership with the Lead Business Controller of the monthly divisional True Up process including liaising with auditors as required
- Ownership of calculation of various other monthly P&L adjustments
- Drive improvements in our reporting capability through available tools including BPC, Power BI and ByD.
- Key liaison point with the Business Controllers for any reporting and process queries.
- Ad hoc support on other projects as required
- To mentor/coach other employees, as appropriate, to achieve effective knowledge transfer and application
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- High level of IT literacy - SAP ByD experience advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working in an FP&A environment